Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yee HAW!

I went to my first rodeo! An AUTHENTIC rodeo, to say the least, the only reason why is because it was in Texas, ha ha. I was bored one evening, and one of the OL Execs contacted me and asked me if I wanted to go. Of course my answer was yes, since I've never been to one. This was definitely a new experience for me. I learned a lot about roping, and how technical the sport can be. There was also some hilarious moments with this random Rodeo Clown crackin' jokes and doing crazy things in the arena. Here are some photos below:




That's a BIG piece of beef! (I have more pictures, but they are on the OL Exec's camera). Out of all the events, I would have to say that the roping events and the actual bull riding were my favorites. In the video below, you'll see one of the bull riders who happens to be the OL Exec's fiance'. He did a pretty good job:

At the end, I went and grabbed a bite to eat and headed back to the room. There's more coming soon. Until then...

Wear GREEN and Gig 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment