Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Weekend

I had my first weekend in College Station. It wasn't anything special, but I did get the chance to eat some great food. One place I visited was Naked Fish--a sushi bar very similar to Sushi 101 back in the Queen City. I had a Tokyo Toll spicy tuna style. It was spicy tuns, rice and some Japanese bread crumbs in a lettuce leaf. Talk about simple, yet amazing! I've never had anything like that before! It was perfect and I'll definitely have to go back. I also had a rice bowl called Ten Don. It consisted of shrimp tempura over rice. When they brought it out, I didn't want to eat it because the presentation was crazy cool!

And delicious as well! I definitely didn't finish this at the table, but did finish it for lunch the next day.

I also made it to the mall. I thought I was going to do a little shopping, but the mall reminded up the Greenwood Mall. They had some of the popular stores, but not anything I was interested in. I plan on going back because I need to go buy new shorts for the summer. I also took some random pictures in the mall.

So, there's a puppy place in the mall with some of the cutest dogs. Then I saw this girl who apparently thought you can touch the cages. clearly you can't because of the 2 inch thick window pane. She didn't see the window pane and ran into the class. It would have been cute if it was a little child but this was a grown female. She got to do better.

I came all the way to Texas hoping to see nothin but Texas and A&M gear. Looks like you can never leave North Carolina behind.

Saw this shirt in a random store and thought it was hilarious.My work shirts! Snazzy I know...

That's all for now. I hope to have more pictures of campus up soon. Until then...

Wear GREEN and GIG'EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment