Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation only Hours Away...

So hard to beleive that graduation is less than a day away. I took a walk to the SOAR office to see some old friends and actaully teared up a little just walking over there, thinking about the memories I have here on the university. Just about every builidng I have a story that goes along with it. I'm definitely going to miss all of the people I've met here, and of the professors, mentors, and fellow students. This campus was really my second home away from home. Graduation is definitely going to be bittersweet.



As for the rest of the day, I went to have a final brunch with an old friend before she left to go to Costa Rica for Summer Study Abroad. I'm definitely going to miss her while she's down there.

That's all for today, since this is just and introduction portion. There will be more on Graduation and the things that follow!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment